Old January 24th 05, 10:50 PM
peter watts

"Tom" wrote in message
"peter watts" wrote in message

. uk...
I spent the last year putting together these two panoramic tours of

London
(http://www.the-london-map.co.uk) and Hawaii

(http://www.the-hawaii-map.com)
using a digital camera. Am now based in London (some might call that the
short straw!). Are there any other folk who do this kind of stuff

around?
Particularly interested in anyone from Hawaii.

Anyway, if nothing else, hope you enjoy the photos - I still look at

Hawaii
and sigh....

Nice site, Peter. That was obviously a LOT of work!

Just curious, why didn't you hike down to the green sand beach?
A panorama from the beach itself would have been very cool..
(I'm going through major Hawaii withdrawal here, just got back
a few weeks ago.)

I did. Lens not good enough to get a decent shot at the time (and I was
Knackered)
Peter