Old March 1st 15, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default LR Generated mp4

On 2015-02-28 23:39:11 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:30:24 -0800, Savageduck

On 2015-02-28 02:03:04 +0000, Savageduck said:

For those of you not binging on "House of Cards" tonight, here is a
refreshed, reworked, LR generated, 1080p, mp4 slide show of some of my
aircraft shots.
Some of these have been seen here before, but might still prove
interesting, particularly if viewed at full screen.

A broadband alert for those who might want to download it, the file is
about 490MB.

...that is if anybody cares.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/MP4/WBOP-2.mp4
https://db.tt/j6r8ZODw

If the mp4 proves to be too fat for you, here is a PDF with the same
images, that can also be viewed as a slideshow depending on the PDF
viewer you use.
This is only 27.7MB.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/MP4/WBOP-2.pdf
https://db.tt/2lgfRYGX

I down loaded it over night. I don't know that I had to but it wasn't
instantaneous (obviously) so I set it going and went to bed.

An interesting series of photographs. I could identify all of them
except for that camouglaged object dripping with missiles. What is it.

That is a Douglas Skyraider AD-5(A-1E) in the colors of the Republic of
Vietnam (South Vietnam) Air Force VNAF.
It is currently owned by The "Greatest Generation Naval Museum", San
Diego, California. It is a restored to airworthy, 1952 build, with a
nice fat Wright R3350-42

Just for the heck of it. I tried loading it into my iPad 3. iTunes
rejected it. I must find time for Handbrake.

Just open Handbrake and run the conversion to optimise for iPad.

Savageduck