Old August 19th 14, 09:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_5_]

Default Nikon d710?

On 8/19/2014 3:09 PM, PAS wrote:
"PeterN" wrote in message
On 8/19/2014 9:04 AM, PAS wrote:
"PeterN" wrote in message

snip

More importantly, I was going to text you this evening. We had dinner at
the Cooperage Inn, and were thinking of Snowflake. My wife is not
allowed
sugar or anything dairy, and I really didn't need it.

We had a cute young waitress. I asked for a female lobster and she made
the mistake of asking how you tell the difference. I told her she was
old
enough to know the difference between a male and a female. Wow! did she
ever blush.

My wife and I like the Cooperage Inn, it's a nice place. And I do like
lobster, it's the only seafood I eat. Topping it off with a visit to
Snowflakes makes for a great night.

The Coop is our go to place when Tanger Mall is on the itenerary. But, as
I said before Snowflake omes in third behind McNulty's and Magic Fountain.
Bsck to photography, there is still two osprey in the nest just before
East Marion, on the South side of the road, across from the DEC boat
ramp.

I've seen the osprey there. Right before you get to the nest, there is a
side road on your right. Years ago, I took a turn down there one day and
found a huge snapping turtle in the middle of the road

http://www.pete-the-greek.com/Animal...IMG06058-L.jpg

http://www.pete-the-greek.com/Animal...IMG06051-L.jpg

Those guys can be really mean, and they can reach a lot further than you
might expect.

The next time you're at the Tanger Mall, stop into the Movado store and ask
for Judah, that's my younger son. He works there, he's finishing up at Suny
Stony Brook and still waiting to be called into the NYPD.

I stay away from that store. My wife has enough Movado watches and I
have two Movados, plus two cheap titanium Skagens. I can only wear
watches that have either surgical steel, or titanium bands. I don't know
about you, but I would rather have a new lens than another watch. I am
waiting to see if the Tamron 150-600 lives up to its hype.

--
PeterN