Old October 9th 16, 12:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Noons

Default Fuji calls APS to FF "marginal difference" and "pointless"

On 2016-10-08 02:33:12 +0000, Rich A said:

So they jumped to medium format.

https://www.dpreview.com/interviews/...film-interview

Probably

because there are Pro FF shooters having this sort of experience:
http://petapixel.com/2016/10/04/sold-nikon-d5-fujifilm-x-t2/

Fuji mirrorless lost me when they released the XPro-1 without diopter
correction.
At the time I was hesitating between the EM5 or the XPro-1.
I'm now on a EM5-2 and eyeing the new EM1-2.
But there are certain aspects of the Fujis that to this day attract me.
Mostly the sensor and its high ISO performance.
Mind you, the EM5-2 is perfectly fine at 1600ISO and can hold its own in
astro photography at 6400ISO and that is more than enough for what I
need to do at the moment. Not saying I won't need more!