Old October 8th 16, 05:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Fuji calls APS to FF "marginal difference" and "pointless"

On 08/10/2016 15:13, Alfred Molon wrote:
[]
Some extra pixels/dynamic range/SNR (whatsoever) due to the larger
sensor, at the expense of larger and heavier lenses.

The new E-M1 Mark II looks pretty competivive however. From a system
perspective it's superior to the new Sony A6500 because of the limited
Sony lens range.

Yes, of course, but one has to judge whether those gains are worth the
expense involved. For me, they were not, but others will have different
criteria, of course.

The E-M1 Mark II does look good, although (and please don't laugh) for
me needs I would somewhat prefer a built-in flash. Does it have GPS?

--
Cheers,
David