Old October 14th 03, 04:34 PM
Ron Hunter

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

Mxsmanic wrote:

gr writes:

"Kiddie porn", if it doesn't actually involve real incidents of rape, is
nothing more than lewd photos. As such, it is quite unsurprising to see the
moral majority step in and outlaw such victimless crimes. This behaviour
fits Texas well, as well as anti-sodomy laws, anti-gay laws, etc. It's not
the "kiddie-porn" that sickens me, it's the self-righteous attitude of the
"moral majority".

... and the U.S. calls itself a "free" society!

As with homosexuality, the people most paranoid about child pornography
and most likely to see it where it doesn't exist are often the same
people who secretly lust after such material. What better job for a
peodphile, for example, than as a police officer investigating
pedophilia? It's the best way to see illegal child pornography with a
perfectly legitimate cover. And by prosecuting incidents of innocent
nudity, the cover can be maintained and access to the "real thing"
maintained as well.

I notice that a lot of people who campaign against pornography seem to
be a lot more familiar with it than I am, even though I have nothing
against pornography. I wonder about people who spend hours and hours
salivating over the photos that they claim are evil and indecent.

No. The ideal job for a pedophile is gymanstics coach. Not only do
they get to see children in skimpy, or tight clothes, and watch them
move, and pose, and show off, they get PAID to touch. A fox hired to
guard a hen house doesn't have it so good.