Old October 14th 03, 04:19 PM
J C

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:44:21 GMT, wrote:

You take the photos in to
the local developer where some 19 year old kid is twisted enough to
get off on such things. He makes some copies and then scans em up on
the net. Now the innocent pictures of your precious little angle are
avail abel to millions of pedophiles to wack off to.

AND therein lies one of the problems with strangers taking pics of
kids in public places, as mentioned in the above thread.

Today it's simply too easy for the stuff to be mass distributed.

But don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying that the situations in the
articles referred to in this thread merit government intervention.

-- JC