Old December 1st 04, 01:23 AM
Shelley

"jjs" wrote in message
Nothing can help that camera at speeds higher than 1/250th except a cement
pilon.

Then that shouldn't be much of a problem should it? There's only two speeds
higher than 1/250 on the camera and in any event I don't know why higher
speeds would be a problem or how a cement pylon would help. Some people
think there's a problem at slower speeds under some circumstances though in
my ten years of using the camera I've never experienced any such problems.
However, you're the first person I know of who's said there are problems at
the fastest two speeds. Perhaps you could elaborate on your experience with
the camera, e.g. how did the problem at speeds higher than 1/250 manifest
itself, at what sizes were you printing, what lenses were you using on the
camera, etc.?