Old June 13th 21, 05:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default crop thumbnail

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

On Jun 12, 2021, Scott Lurndal wrote
(in article ):
If I crop a photo with multiple people in it and want to make sure the
JPEG
exif thumbnail doesn't still have the people I cropped out, what Windows
program can I use to reset the thumbnail to the newly cropped results?

What editing software are you using?

doesn't matter. they all do it.

Yup!

Have you made this edit yet?
If so, a new thumbnail reflecting the crop/edit should have been created.

you're assuming there is an edit to be made.

I am assuming that this crop/edit has yet to be made, since if he had done it
there would be no need to ask the question.

my assessment is his cluelessness is at its peak and he ****ed up
whatever he supposedly did, assuming the story is not itself a
fabrication, which remains a very strong possibility.

you do realize who this is, right?

I have my suspicions of who it might be, it has a familiar tone.

there is additional evidence in other threads in other newsgroups.