Old August 3rd 19, 04:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

Default Going all-in on Sony

In article , kwhart1
@frontier.com says...

Exactly so. Easy to carry is kind of a definition of portable. I find my
Canon FX to be easy to carry. If I'm shooting with no real goal, I mount
the 55-135mm, and put a 35mm lens in a pocket (cargo pants or jacket).
The camera and zoom fits my hand easily, and the weight is maybe 3
pounds total.

Usually it's not just one lens you carry along, but a
bag with three or four lenses (or even more). If just
one compact lens there is no big weight/bulk difference
among systems.
--
Alfred Molon