Old February 26th 10, 08:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR JEFF RALPH AND ANY OTHER IMAGE THIEVESWITH MY PROPERTY

Willarojo wrote,on my timestamp of 25/02/2010 2:42 PM:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS. As was pointed out recently (though I think I
said it a couple years ago), this whole post make me feel like I'm
picking on a retarded kid.

Hey, twerp: isn't digging up 6 year old posts considered scraping the bottom of
the barrel in the backwater where you live?
Aren't you aware that 3/4 of the "Dougie" posts are done by low-life trolls
impersonating him?

Get a life...