Old November 19th 09, 06:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Better Info[_7_]

Default [review] "The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:33:35 +1000, Troy Piggins
wrote:

* Better Info wrote :
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:08:45 -0500, tony cooper
wrote:

Better Info

I have no need to try to pawn off bad photography bounded in an
instructional book to try to make all that wasted time and effort with a
camera worth it. My photography stands on its own merit. I don't have to
trick anyone into buying it.

What if everyone was downloading your photography for free off
binary groups when you were trying to sell it?

Then I stop selling it publicly, just as I have for that very reason.
They're now by private sale only, in limited editions. It's not my loss,
it's everyone else's loss. I could care less if I sell any more of my
photography. I already earned more than I can ever use in a lifetime.

Judging by those photography instructional books, the photography world
would be a much better place if those authors pulled their books
permanently. They're not even worth stealing. If it ain't worth stealing,
it sure as hell ain't worth buying.