Old November 19th 09, 06:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Troy Piggins[_32_]

Default [review] "The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for DigitalPhotographers" by Scott Kelby

* Better Info wrote :
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:47:54 +1000, Troy Piggins
wrote:

[---=| Quote block shrinked by t-prot: 69 lines snipped |=---]
either obvious or wasted space, I wouldn't be left with much
inside the covers.

I'm just starting the Lightroom book, but initial flick through
looks like it goes into much more detail, which is what I want.

Should have just downloaded them from alt.binaries.e-books.technical
instead of wasting all that expense and time.

They are both often uploaded, along with many other PS tutorial and tips
books. None of which are worth buying. I've browsed or read large parts of
the PDF versions, then promptly deleted them. Those useless 30 or 50 megs
were wasting valuable terabyte drive space. Photography instructional books
are written by failed photographers.

Thanks for your thoughts. I have a couple of blanket statements
like that too.

"Piracy is stealing."

"Anonymous posts on USENET are made by people too afraid to take
responsibility for their words."

"The harshest criticisms on USENET come from failed
photographers."

--
Troy Piggins