Old August 13th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Peter Chant[_4_]

Default IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR JEFF RALPH AND ANY OTHER IMAGE THIEVES WITH MY PROPERTY

Robert Coe wrote:

Well, the place to be this weekend was in Williamstown, Massachusetts for
the Edward Steichen exhibit. So my wife and I headed up there and took it
in (and took a few pictures for the Shoot-In while we were at it). Some of
Steichen's work is superb; most of it is quite imaginative for its time;
and all of it is interesting for its role in the history of American
photography. But let me say this: nobody better tell me, ever again, that
any of my Shoot-In pictures are underexposed!

Hmm, my prints come back darker than I expected when I get them printed.

Pete

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk