Old August 6th 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Jeff R.

Default IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR JEFF RALPH AND ANY OTHER IMAGE THIEVES WITH MY PROPERTY

The pixel Bandit wrote:
In 2000, moral rights were recognised in Australian copyright
legislation. The moral rights provided under Australian law
now a

A right of attribution.

Which is provided.
I had to *add* it to the images, to avoid any misunderstanding.
To be precise: *I* added the watermark on the images with *your* name.

The right to be clearly and reasonably prominently identified
as the author, in any reasonable form.

See above

The right to avoid false attribution, where the work is
falsely presented as being another's work ...Integrity of
authorship.

See above

*The right to not have the work treated in a derogatory manner
(this is a right to protect the honour and reputation of the
author).*

Truth is a defence here.
I simply presented what you originally presented yourself - and then I
pointed out your lies.
Good luck establishing "honour and reputation" there, Doug. Look at the
defamatory language *you* used - and continue to use.

I quote you - in this forum - from a few days ago:

"...I often refer people to Jeff Ralph's site for a laugh.
Anyone who's seen or bought my marine photos has
probably seen the one he's helped sell for me... "

Good luck proving damage to reputation or business.
I take the above statement by you as implied permission to publish - not
that I need it, of course. Its just nice to know that I have your approval
and blessings.

I re-state: Where is my commission for the "sale" of your prints? (To cover
my costs re marketing and advertising of your "product")

Do I have to threaten legal action to get my fair cut?

--
Jeff R.