Old August 5th 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
The pixel Bandit

Default IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR JEFF RALPH AND ANY OTHER IMAGE THIEVES WITHMY PROPERTY

In 2000, moral rights were recognised in Australian copyright
legislation. The moral rights provided under Australian law
now a

A right of attribution.

The right to be clearly and reasonably prominently identified
as the author, in any reasonable form.

The right to avoid false attribution, where the work is
falsely presented as being another's work ...Integrity of
authorship.

*The right to not have the work treated in a derogatory manner
(this is a right to protect the honour and reputation of the
author).*

*Take notice:* That legal action is about to be commenced
against you for damages caused by your repeated refusal to
remove the material you improperly obtained and used without
my (the copyright owner) permission.

*Last warning:*
Get rid of that part of your website that contains copyright
material belonging to me that you are using in a derogatory
manner intended to damage my reputation ...*before midnight on
9th August 2009*

If you fail to do this, I will have your site taken down for
breach of copyright and issue instructions to commence action
against you and your host for damages.

If you follow my demands and then re-launch the pages under a
different site or banner, I will increase the amount of
damages I will seek and proceed to litigation without further
notice to you.
--

Douglas St James-Macdonald

Footnote to 123ehost.com
If this site remains on your server after the 9th of August
2009 and still contains my copyright property, I will take
action against you under the DMCA.