Old January 11th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Matt Clara

Default Screwed by Canon Rebate

"Bill" wrote in message

Matt Clara wrote:

"clifto" wrote in message

I don't have to go back to the OP's article to know that he expressly
said he *always* attaches the UPC to the rebate form with tape.

Me neither, nor do I need to look at his first response in this thread he
started, in which he claimed he sent in a "copy" of the UPC.

Would you care to share that with the rest of us, since I can't
find it in this current thread. The first post in the current
incarnation of this thread (which was a reply to some old post
that neither my news server nor Google Groups seems to be able
to find) clearly states that the poster sent an original UPC
taped to the form.

Yes it did, it also said: "Since they want "an original" qualifying UPC", my
copy won't suffice."

So first he said he always tapes it in there, and then he said his copy
won't suffice. I won't make one claim or the other as to what he actually
did, but there is some abiguity about it.