Old December 29th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
yassahmassa

Default Screwed by Canon Rebate

In article ,
"anon" wrote:

The most recent example was with a Seagate hard drive.
They tried to claim my model wasn't eligible for a rebate,
despite the rebate form itself showing the model as
eligible.

HP did the same to me. Then they backpedaled and said, "Oh, the machine
is eligible, but you didn't included the UPC label."

Like hell I didn't. I will never buy another HP product again. Corrupt
business practices, corrupt executives, **** for products and ignorant
snowjob tech support.

But boy, they got **great** propaganda... oops, I mean "marketing"--
especially with rebates-- as all their defenders will show.