Old December 29th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
-hh

Default Screwed by Canon Rebate

anon wrote:
I get every damn rebate I file, so I'm saving money at
the expense of
illiterates/incompetents - so what?

he said he followed the directions to the letter...

No, he didn't.

The OP stated that he sent in a COPY of the UPC when the rebate clearly
specified that he had to send in the *original*.

As such, the OP failed to follow the specified instructions, so he was
denied the rebate.

you're nuts if you think the rebate houses don't often
deny for bull**** reasons.

True, but it does not apply in this particular case.

-hh