Old October 13th 04, 08:11 PM
Bill Hilton

From: "MATT WILLIAMS"

The main point of the post is how long will 120 film be made ? I don't want
to spend a 1000 dollars on equipment that I will not be able to get film for
in two years or so. However, if 120 film has five years or more in
production then at current used prices for MF equipment I could justify in
my mind the expenditure.

Pretty sure 120/220 will still be available in 10 years, probably much longer.
There are a LOT of cameras out there that use this film so it won't go away
overnight ... you can always buy a stash and freeze it when (if) Fuji and Kodak
start announcing the cutbacks.