Old October 18th 04, 05:10 PM
TP

"David R. Greenberg" wrote:

The first thing I'd suggest investigating is whether or not you really
need a T/S lens. If your application is architecture and you're trying
to prevent vertical line convergence, be aware that this type of
distortion can be corrected easily in Photoshop, with some limits.
Resolution is degraded somewhat in those regions of the image that need
to be expanded and the borders of the image become non-rectangular,
requiring a recropping. However, since you'll be starting with an
8.2Mpixel image, you will likely be able to tolerate these tradeoffs
quite well, as long as the corrections aren't severe.

I would like to know how you increase depth of field in Photoshop ...

;-)