Old July 22nd 04, 03:10 AM
dadiOH

Default Help! Attractive girlfriend looks awful in photos - tips needed!!

howard wrote:
"dadiOH" wrote in message
howard wrote:

What is ?

What you wrote. This......
Don't forget, the camera always make people look fatter, that's
why top models are skinny.

Right....is it ridiculous because I wrote it, or ridiculous because
it's true ?

Ahhh, I know , I should have said 'professional models', any better

No, because most of the really skinny models are mannequins - they never see
a camera except casually from a runway. They are skinny - as I understand
it - because the clothing displays better.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...