Old May 12th 17, 03:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default For those Who Care to Play: Acros SOOC + RAF

In article , Russell D.
wrote:

One of the last things I said to them was, " I guess this is why
people move to Apple". It might be a couple of years, but next time I
think I need something new, I will be looking at them for the first
time.

There's always Linux...

...and its lack of quality software.

Wrong as usual.

it's exactly correct.

app developers mostly target mac/windows because linux doesn't have
sufficient market share to justify the engineering resources for a
third platform, plus the linux user base expects everything to be free.

apps such as photoshop, lightoom, final cut and other top quality
software will *never* be on linux.

linux is well suited for servers or embedded devices. not the desktop.