Old July 12th 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Who took the bjork pregnant portrait?

wrote:
There's a famous pro photographer who took a portrait of a nude,
pregnant bjork holding her tummy and wearing HUGE bighorns on her head.
Quite a good portrait. I tried to google for the pic but can't find it.
Anyone knows who took it?

I think your memory is taking you places... me thinks *t'wasn't* nude.

This perhaps? (from a deeper Google search than you obviously did..)

http://www.hqcelebsite.com/bjork/French_Box-Bjork01.jpg

Doesn't help to identify the photog, but maybe it's a start. Note that
the website sounds like a paysite, so I wouldn't backtrack that URL
without a bit of protection..

And to continue the offtopicness... if you have a *serious* stereo
system and want to show off its bass response, get a hold of Bjork's
"Big Time Sensuality" track and wind it right up. Just love that
track's intro.. (Yes, I'm a bit of a Bjork fan.. she's seriously off
the planet and I like that in a girl!)