Old October 4th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Pete D

Default Geotagging question

"Bror Johansson" wrote in message
I'm going for a journey during which I will travel through a number of
time zones. For the first time I will bring with me a GPS-logger (and a
DSLR - of course).

Somewhere I have read that it is recommended to leave the camera-clock at
home-time - in order to minimize tagging troubles/mistakes when tagging
the photos after the home-coming. On the other hand, such a practice will
have my photos tagged with times that are not true w.r.to local time.

Anyone having experiences in this matter?

BrJohan

Oziexplorer GPS software has this feature, you can download and trial the
software to see if it meets your needs and should tell you what time needs
to be set.