Old December 4th 20, 11:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default December 1 on the California Central Coast

On Wed, 02 Dec 2020 11:35:45 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Dec 2, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in om):

In article
.com,
says...

It was a beautiful, cloudless, and Sunny day today, and a balmy 72?F (22.2?C). So it was perfect for a drone flight with the Mavic Air 2. This is Morro Bay, California, flying from Tidelands Park.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work/i-HKqNQ35/0/9f478b3f/1920/DJI_0124_MP4-1920.mp4

Very nice. I wish I could go there over Xmas. Instead it looks
like we'll be stuck here in the lockdown (Austria just closed
their border, so to go to Italy you'd have to drive over
Switzerland).

I believe that France just closed its border for those wanting to visit alpine ski resorts.

This is a little further along in that flight following a sail boat as he sails among the moored yachts.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work/i-d66fs66/0/e2490ab1/1920/MB%20Sail-E_mp4-1920.mp4

Each time I have tried this it gets to the point where the yacht is
just starting to enter the fleet and moored yachts when up pops a
message "Video playback aborted due to a netwoor error". The image
then becomes dark and colorless but continues playing to 7'45".

Eric Stevens