Old December 4th 20, 02:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David_B

Default December 1 on the California Central Coast

On 03/12/2020 23:38, Bill W wrote:
On Dec 2, 2020, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

On Dec 2, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in om):

In article
.com,
says...

It was a beautiful, cloudless, and Sunny day today, and a balmy 72?F
(22.2?C). So it was perfect for a drone flight with the Mavic Air 2. This
is Morro Bay, California, flying from Tidelands Park.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Wor...920/DJI_0124_M
P4-1920.mp4

Very nice. I wish I could go there over Xmas. Instead it looks
like we'll be stuck here in the lockdown (Austria just closed
their border, so to go to Italy you'd have to drive over
Switzerland).

I believe that France just closed its border for those wanting to visit
alpine ski resorts.

This is a little further along in that flight following a sail boat as he
sails among the moored yachts.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Wor.../MB%20Sail-E_m
p4-1920.mp4

So was that guy unskilled, or so skilled that he likes to get very close to
things?

Nice videos again btw, and you’re clearly getting better at smoother
movements.

FYI https://twitter.com/LovePower_page/s...250961408?s=20