Old October 12th 03, 01:32 AM
J C

Default Photographing children

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:46:24 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Steven Church writes:

I take individual photographs of children at sports events. A problem I
have is getting them to smile naturally. Sometimes I can not get them to
smile (especially the children ages 5 - 8). Does anyone have any
suggestions/tips ?

Why do they have to smile?

Probably because he's not considered the alternatives... which are
much better.

He probably also hasn't considered how people feel about strangers in
public places taking pictures of their kids. I've been on both sides
of this. It's pretty uncomfortable when it is your kid.

-- JC