Old October 3rd 03, 06:44 PM
Michael Scarpitti

Default Manual or Auto

"Jack" wrote in message ...
Hi all
I use a Nikon digital SLR camera. (perhaps the question is which digital
camera should I use?)

What flash equipment do members recommend using for long, 4 hours,
wedding/social events.

Some of the main problems are;
enough flash power for 4 hours shooting
having to work fast in order to capture peoples expressions etc.

Also would one use auto or manual flash/camera?
And what about auto focus?
Have any members had these problems and how did they tackle them?
Many people say ONLY manual - if that's true then I might as well buy a
basic camera - if there is such a thing.

In a nutshell(??)

Thanks for your valuable time

The big Metz are the way to go. I believe it's called the 60 or 600 series.

See these, to start:

http://www.epinions.com/Metz_70_MZ_5..._Flashes_70251

http://www.epinions.com/Metz_60_CT_4...__Flashes_5241