Old September 26th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Randall Ainsworth

Default Amateur wedding photos - how to meter?

In article , Todd H. wrote:

I don't shoot RAW because wth the number of shots I take in a
photojournalistic style, I'd need to triple my CF card collection to
fit everything, and I target the value end of the wedding photography
scene, and I don't want to take all the extra time to go and dial
things in for every single shot.

Dump the photojournalist crap and learn about lighting and posing. Your
photography will be better off in the long run.

And dump that Peavy and get a real bass.