Old July 1st 04, 07:32 PM
John Bartley

Default *%$@#*&^%$!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean-David Beyer wrote:

Vladamir30 wrote:

Right about now, I would like to sincerely thank ALL for their input. I
have read all the replies, both on the group and in private email, and
have appreciated and am grateful for ALL the input. From each reply I am
able to extract a bit of information about how each contributors unique
method is similar or different to what I've been doing, and to see how
their ways may be adapted to my own skill level (or lack there-of :-)
). I have already made progress this way, so to ALL, a huge and hearty
THANK YOU !!

ps : it's the differences in us that make it so interesting so see how
we each solve our particular challanges. I'm looking forward to more
challenges :-) !

--
regards from ::

John Bartley