Old October 8th 16, 05:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

Default Ping Tony Cooper

On 10/7/2016 9:42 AM, Robert Coe wrote:
On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 01:29:16 -0400, Tony Cooper
wrote:
: On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 00:20:07 -0400, Tony Cooper
: wrote:
:
:
: However, I will play. I don't do this often, but I think it's an
: interesting enough image to try. I treated it as a straight street
: scene with black and white done in NIK:
:
: https://photos.smugmug.com/AUE-Temp/...016-10-04B.jpg
:
: I got to looking at this (above) and decided it's just too dark. If
: there are figures in the image, you should be able to make them out. I
: did a little dodging on the two figures with backpacks and the middle
: guy walking towards the camera and processed it not-quite-so-dark
:
: https://photos.smugmug.com/AUE-Temp/...016-10-04G.jpg

Naa ... That just makes the scene look overexposed.

Bob

The contrast is much too high, for the mood I was attempting to make.
--
PeterN