Old June 14th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

Default India - some portraits

"someone" a écrit dans le message de news:

"Tom" wrote in message
Hello,

Some portaits of India, Rajasthan - summer 2007
http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Inde_2007/index.htm

What do you think about ?

Regards

I enjoyed your photos very much. But, in my opinion, what was interesting
was that the sepia (or B&W) photos were better in some ways than the
colour one you posted. Because the colour detracted from the subject.

Great photos, thank you for posting them.

someone

Thank you.

You're right. For now, I don't know how to organize this part of my site.
But when I have an idea, I will do the separation of colors and B & W. It's
not good to mix.

Regards

Tom
http://www.tomcuss.fr