Old December 7th 17, 05:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default B&H is sharing your data! Sharing your DATA!!!

On Dec 7, 2017, peter wrote
(in article ):

wrote:
On Dec 7, 2017, peter wrote
(in article ):

Snip

Read the Fair Credit Billing Act, and the Restore Online Shoppers
Confidence Act.
IIRC there are violations galore. I must add that Amazon has not misused my
information. That doesn’t mean other companies haven’t.
Some reputable companies, such as B&H, do not store credit card
information.

That is not quite true. Both Amazon and B&H retain credit card information
if
you authorize them to do so.

B&H has three of my cards on file and I can select any one of them for a
specific purchase, or I can split the charge between any combination of
cards.

Neither Amazon, or B&H have misused my information, and that reminds me, I
have some spending to do.

I thought as you stated. I ordered something from them on Monday. The rep
said they did not have that information. I don’t consider that to be a big
deal.

Do you order online, or by phone?

All of my orders are online, and in the billing phase of completing the order
with payment method, I have a default card (my Amex) and the option to change
from the default to another card, or to split between cards. The information
for all three cards is retained.

If the cards expire, I have to update them myself in my account information.

Savageduck