Old December 7th 17, 01:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default B&H is sharing your data! Sharing your DATA!!!

In article , PeterN
wrote:

If I order something from Amazon, I do not have to sign in, nor do I even
have to give them my credit card. What is strange about that is they are
using an old credit card that has expired. My new one has a different
security code, expiration date, and billing address

the bank pushed the updated information to amazon.

And violate banking laws?

it's not a violation of any law. it's a service that some merchants may
use.

https://usa.visa.com/run-your-busine...ns/solutions/m
erchant-processing.html
Merchants enrolled in VAU receive updates to cardholder account
information, including new account numbers, new expiration dates,
and/or contact cardholder notifications from participating Visa
issuers.

https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/merc...ess/find-solut
ions-by-business-type/bill-payment-services.html
The Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater allows you to efficiently
and seamlessly update account-on-file information, preventing
disruptions due to account changes and helping you to secure ongoing
payment relationships with your customers.*