Old May 26th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Baseball shots tips

In article dgtdg.3945$rS6.2676@fed1read11,
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote:

[snip lots of great stuff]

Remember that shots don't have to be close telephotos to tell the story.
Sometimes giving some context (umpire and fielder) to the center of
attention (batter) is a good thing.
Here's an example in a shot I grabbed of Tony Gwynn's final big league hit
(Qualcomm)...right toward his favorite 5.5 hole:

Nice! Captures the moment very nicely. I was at that game too :-)

Where are your seats at Petco?
There are a lot of good angles from the seats in the new ballpark compared
with Qualcomm...where everything seemed so far away.

Yep - we're in row 6 of field level 117, by the visitor's bullpen. So
I'm hoping to get some good action shots of plays at first and second...

Thanks for all the advice and things to think about!
--
-Take out Ron to reply-
My games blog: http://bloggisgames.blogspot.com