Old March 27th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Warm tone papers and developers

In article ,
Bogdan Karasek wrote:

Hi,

What should I know about this Agfa 120? It can't be available anymore
since Agfa gave up on us, unless you have a stash. The warm tone
developer I use is AGFA Neutal WA. I'm down to my two 500ml bottles
Neutal WA. For me Neutal WA and Agfa Classic and 1:9 Selelium is the
wand for making magic.

Now Agfa is kaput. Have to get a new wand

Cheers,
Bogdan

Formulate.
--
The things we hate most in life often turn out to be a mirror image
of ourselves. But if your going to hate someone Matt Clara says its

Findmedirectly - "infoatgregblankphoto.com"