Old March 27th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Warm tone papers and developers

Hi,

What should I know about this Agfa 120? It can't be available anymore
since Agfa gave up on us, unless you have a stash. The warm tone
developer I use is AGFA Neutal WA. I'm down to my two 500ml bottles
Neutal WA. For me Neutal WA and Agfa Classic and 1:9 Selelium is the
wand for making magic.

Now Agfa is kaput. Have to get a new wand

Cheers,
Bogdan

Lew wrote:

The instruction sheets for the two papers I'll be trying (Arista & Forte)
recommend Dektol, why not a warm tone developer (like Agfa 120)? Also, I
goofed and mixed the120 with sodium, not potassium carbonate. Will this
make a big difference?
-LS

Bogdan Karasek
Montr‚al, Qu‚bec e-mail:
Canada

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darber muss man schweigen"
"What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence"
Ludwig Wittgenstein