Old March 26th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Warm tone papers and developers

I like the tones I get on warmtone and neutral tone papers with
Ryuji's DS-14. There's additional info that's good reading at:

http://silvergrain.org/Photo-Tech/pr...recommend.html

I gives a nice warm touch to neutral papers and I like the tones it
brings out on warmtone Ilford, too.

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:43:48 -0500, "Lew" wrote:

The instruction sheets for the two papers I'll be trying (Arista & Forte)
recommend Dektol, why not a warm tone developer (like Agfa 120)? Also, I
goofed and mixed the120 with sodium, not potassium carbonate. Will this
make a big difference?
-LS

Craig Schroeder
craig nospam craigschroeder com