Old December 20th 04, 03:45 AM

Default FS: Nikon N80 body, like new $185

For Sale by original owner.

Nikon N80 camera body with original box and instruction book. Camera is
like new with no cosmetic blemishes or scratches. Works perfectly with
2 fresh, installed CR123A lithium batteries. Less than 15 rolls of film
were exposed with this camera body.

$185 plus $5 for UPS or FedEX economy shipping within lower 48 states.
US Postal MO allows same day shipping. Checks must clear PNC bank
before shipping. Sorry, I'm not a vendor hence no VISA or Paypal.

If interested I can email jpegs of this camera. Thanks.

Glenn Przyborski
Przyborski Productions
20 Stanwix Street 11th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222