Old January 16th 18, 01:28 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Mayayana

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

"Susan Bugher" wrote

| Thank you very much for your suggestions. 1) Posterrazor is a keeper
| 2) Rasterbator is second fiddle to Posterazor
| 3) Posterizia might work for some people
|

| I have to take issue with your assessment. IMO PosteRazor and Posteriza
| are both good and both are better than The Rasterbator.

I tried the first two. I see them as entirely different
programs. Posterazor simply enlarges the image and
sets it up for multi-page printing. Rasterbator is a
pointilizing program, like applying a filter. The points
can be various sizes and colors. It's not designed to
just make a large image. It's designed to make a
stylized, pointilistic poster.