Old May 5th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
[email protected]

Default shooting in rain protection?

On Mar 25, 6:49 am, Petri Lopia
On 2007-02-16, peter wrote:

When shooting houses and buildings in the rain, what is the best way to
protect the camera and the photographer?

One thing I can think of is a hat umbrella. But it looks kind of
unprofessional, especially most of these are multi-color toy-like.

Is there something else that works and also looks professional?

I'm going to make rain protector for my camera myself.
I will use raincoat and take part of that. You lens goes where
your hand normally goes and so on.
I will probably not look so professional but at least it should
work with longer lenses too.

--
Petri Lopia ::
Galapagos Island, Lightnings, Nature, StormChasing, Moon etc. photos:

We have found a new wonderful product that we use all time in outdoor
shooting that protects our equipment and is very professional looking.
Here is a link to the site www.popabrella.com Good Luck

Cheers,