Old December 15th 05, 11:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default canon a620 users

Anybody with a new a620 do you have these problems with your camera or is it just me.They are minor but irritating.The movie sound is the worst
1.Is your 4 way controller as easy to press in all directions and does it click in all directions or just one or is it quiet and are any buttons stiff
2 Is the sound on your movie mode loud and clear or the opposite with noticable hiss.

Mine is easy to press in all four directions and the "feel" is about
the same too, but right clicks louder than left, up or down.
There is a fair amount of hiss when there is no ambient sound but it's
not really noticeable otherwise. I assume there's some kind of AGC to
blame. This doesn't worry me as I hardly ever use video mode.