Old September 14th 04, 03:14 PM
ENP

Default KODAK Pro 14/n and Nikon D70 Users

I am considering this camera for my DSLR. I currently own a Nikon
F100. My shooting style is deliberate in that I have always used slow
slide films for max resolution and lowest grain, along with a tripod.
I have heard some mixed reviews of this camera, so I would like to
hear from owners and see what they have to say. I am also considering
a D70 with the thought in mind that at some point when Nikon comes out
with a camera with more resolution, I would trade up. Of course when
a new DSL comes out the one you own just became a door stop as far as
trade in value goes. So the question I am struggling with is will the
PRO 14n fit my needs at least for a few years or do I go with a D70
with the knowledge that in a few years I will need to trade up. Would
love to hear from both D70 and Pro 14n users