Old November 9th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

Default Portrait of the average American voter...

"Kinon O'Cann" wrote in message
Give us credit; we essentially "fired" our president on Tuesday. I only
wonder what took the country so damned long to catch on to this lunatic
and his band of thugs.

There are two million dead Iraqis who, if they could speak, might disagree
with you........Where is the famous liberal compassion for the poor and the
downtrodden that I learned to live with during the 60's? - You guys have
become hard as ice. That compassion justified your stupidity during those
turbulent times.....I can remember my brother-in-law saying, "Well, it's
hard to argue with people who love their fellow man so much." - I wonder
what he would say if he were alive today?