Old September 24th 17, 07:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
RJH

Default Affinity Photo for iPad

On 23/09/2017 17:09, Savageduck wrote:
On Sep 23, 2017, Alfred Molon wrote

snip

The battery gives me 10 hours of portability which slips easily into a
camera
bag, and provides me with all the function I need on the road, and then
some,
all with less weight and bulk than even a notebook PC.

But there is no need to lug around the tablet the whole day, while you
are taking pictures, right? Just leave it in the hotel, or why would you
want to carry it around?

There is no need to lug it around, but if you needed to the bit of added
weight is negligible.

Instead of the tablet you can bring along another lens, a flash or piece
of photo equipment, which improves your photo capture capability in the
field.

With my Fujifilm set up, I have my camera, 4 lenses, extra batteries, some
filters, and a few other goodies which all fit handily into my Domke bag.
Moreover, I could if need be, slip the iPad into the back sleave of the bag.

JOOI, what sort of case do you use for the iPad?

I've had a succession of iPads - wonderful things. But I've never found
a case that protects the iPad without doubling the bulk and adding about
half to the weight.

Of course, we all have a different view of 'protect'.

--
Cheers, Rob