Old July 2nd 17, 02:06 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Computer Nerd Kev

Default Canon AE-1 Program Lens Stuck

In aus.photo Don McC wrote:
"Computer Nerd Kev" wrote in message
news
I know these aren't the most active of newsgroups, but perhaps
worth a try...

About a year (or was that two...) ago, my Korean made "Kalimar"
zoom lens became stuck on my Canon AE-1 Program.

Someone on these more active Canon FD boards may have an answer
or a suggestion. Try posting your query on each of the following
Web based Canon FD groups:

https://www.photo.net/discuss/forums/canon-fd.1546/

http://www.apug.org/forum/index.php?...-fd-group.132/

Thanks, I've spent a while in the past searching around web forums
for similar problems reported in old threads. I don't like joining
and checking web forums though, and in this case my motivation stops
short of doing so.

--
__ __