Old June 20th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
George Kerby

Default If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

On 6/19/10 5:58 PM, in article
2010061923584171858-availableonrequest@aserverinvalid, "Pete"

On 2010-06-19 23:04:51 +0100, LOL! said:

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 22:40:57 +0100, Pete
wrote:

You replied incorrectly to my context. I'll let you off this time, but
make more effort next time, being the caring soul that you are.

I didn't reply to you at all, you ****ing moron.

Yes, I am a moron, which demonstrates that you have never helped a
disabled person in your entire life.

In some areas of the "civilized world" (wherever the **** that is)
there is a more PC term for the mentally disabled, but I'm not
complaining because I call myself a moron at least ten times every day
when I make my endless mistakes. The only complaint I have is that
writing "****ing moron" on the multiple forms I have to fill in would
be so much easier than trying to remember the long-winded bull****
mumbo-jumbo description that I have to get help with writing on the
sodding forms.

Your insults give me strength. But nowhere near as much strength as you
give me by reading your replies to a moron. Thank you for your help. It
really is appreciated because, thanks to you, I've found the energy to
make my garden look neat and tidy. The readers of this post will
imagine what I'm mumbling under my breath while I'm out in my garden.

Guess what? It isn't complimentary!

It does however go along the lines: Let me think, P&S is not point and
shoot, it's the P&S left by cats and dogs in my garden, no problem it's
easy to deal with, reminds me of LOL! pretending to help the disabled.
Contrast detect is as fast as phase detect, only morons don't know
that. Pete plucks ten weeds from the ground, puts them in the bin and
nearly collapses, not through lack of energy, through hysterical
laughter realizing that the moron knows more than the carer.

You're wasting your breath: With Troll's double-digit IQ, that brilliant
prose passed over him higher than a stationary satellite.