Old February 24th 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
frank

Default get $25.00 when you buy or sell photo gear - works on ebay

If you are tired of getting ripped off by paypal fees and frozen accounts,
there is an alternative service by a real bank with no fees to buyer or
seller of goods. If you are interested in this service started by Steve
Case ( AOL FOUNDER) please email me and I will tell you all about it and
arrange for a $25.00 cash credit to your account ( NO FEES OR CHARGES TO
ENROLL)