Old August 11th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Default are the negatives of underexposed prints salvageable?

bonnie wrote:
Hi,

Firstly, I'm a total amateur.

I used 800 Fuji Press for the first time because I bought a long zoom
for a Volga trip. I sent 12 rolls to a local lab for developing and the
prints are awful - totally dark. The balance of the rolls I sent to a
Fuji lab and they came out fine.

Did the negatives come out dark ... or the prints. Costco in my area does a
HORRIBLE job with prints from negatives, but they develope the negatives just
fine [although they butcher the cuts].

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse